You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this site, such as access to publications, membership benefits etc. are only accessible to registered Users.
AEEE grants to the User the right to use the Website and the services therein in accordance with these terms.
- The Website of AEEE is created by EBIZON and maintained by AAPNA Infotech to disseminate information related to activities, programs and services of AEEE.
- Unless otherwise stated, no assurance is given that the information being provided to the User through the Website is up to date, complete or accurate. The Website may contain errors and omissions relating to services, process or product description, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct errors or omissions without prior notice. We also reserve the right to cancel any offered product, process or service in the event of an error or omission in the description, including price, availability or other reason.
- AEEE is not liable for the veracity of any information provided by Users while registering or transacting on the Website.
- The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to information, software, text, displays, images, reports, articles, educational materials, pamphlets, brochures, blogs, publications, research, advice, opinions, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), developed and compiled by AEEE and/or its affiliates/contributors are protected under the Copyright laws, Service Marks or Trademark laws, as well as International Treaty Provisions and other proprietary rights under the laws of India.
- By using the Website, the User agrees to adhere to the applicable intellectual property laws and other such proprietary laws and is prohibited from reproduction, copying or redistribution of the same, without the written permission of AEEE or its affiliates. For permission to reproduce any such protected materials, the User is requested to contact AEEE.
- AEEE and its affiliates shall be entitled to obtain equitable relief and any other such remedy under law for any violation of their intellectual property by a User.
- The User may access, download and print the data and information and retain the same for personal and informational purposes, on the condition that the User complies with the conditions contained herein that make use for such lawful purposes and do not constitute infringement of the intellectual property rights with which they deal.
- With respect to copyrighted material, the User must take note of the following definition of ‘Work’ – it means the literary and/or artistic work offered under the terms of this license including without limitation any production in the literary, scientific and artistic domain, whatever may be the mode or form of its expression including digital form, such as a book, pamphlet and other writing; a work of drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving or lithography; a photographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to photography; a work of applied art; an illustration, map, plan, sketch or three-dimensional work relative to geography, topography, architecture or science; a performance; a broadcast; a phonogram; a compilation of data to the extent it is protected as a copyrightable work.
- A User is free to share, copy, distribute and transmit Work under the following conditions:
- Attribution – The User must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse the User).
- Non-commercial – The User may not use this Work for commercial purposes.
- Waiver – Any of the above conditions can be waived if the User gets permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain – Where the Work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights – In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- The User’s fair dealing or fair use rights, or other such applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The Author’s moral rights; and
- Rights other person may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Downloading of any information, content, whether written or graphical, from the Website by the User is to be done keeping the following in mind-
- No documents or related graphics on this Website are allowed to be modified in any manner or are to be used separately from accompanying text.
- No data or information accessible by a User on this Website is allowed to be sold, directly or indirectly, or be reproduced or stored in any other Website or be included in any public retrieval system without AEEE’s prior permission or that of its relevant licensors.
SHARING, COPYING OR DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE
- Users are welcome to share, copy or otherwise use the academic or informational resources available on our Website, including but not limited to the research publications, blogs, newsletters and other such educational/ research related resources, for any educational or personal use that is non-commercial.
- Users are therefore encouraged to share these resources with or without their own findings, to add to the scholarship available on the subject for educational purposes.
- The User must attribute credits to the Author as specified in the particular resource.
- If Users want access to the full versions of the academic and informational resources that are available on our Website in an abridged version, they can do so by contacting AEEE for the same.
LINKING THE WEBSITE
- The following organizations may link to our Website without seeking prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines; and
- News organizations.
- If the User would like to link any part of this Website, including but not limited to the publications or any other information, the User may only do so after adhering to the following:
- The linking is not in any manner deceptive;
- The User does not remove, distort or alter the size or appearance of any images, graphics or logos;
- The User does not in any manner imply that AEEE is endorsing, sponsoring or approving any products or services other than its own;
- The User does not misrepresent their relationship with AEEE nor present any other false information about AEEE;
- The User does not otherwise use any trade or service marks displayed on this Website without prior express written permission from AEEE; and
- If the User wants to link to this Website, or if the User is uncertain regarding the lawfulness of their desired linking arrangements;
The User should contact AEEE.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SOURCES
- Our Website may contain links to third party websites and sources, which may prompt the User to leave our Website and arrive at these third party’s websites.
- The User’s use of each of these third party’s websites and sources shall be entirely at their own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use of such third party’s website or source.
- The third party’s websites or sources are not under the control of AEEE and AEEE is not responsible for the information contained in the third party’s websites or sources in any manner and will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss that may arise to the User from the usage of these third party websites or sources.
- The inclusion of third party’s websites and sources on this Website does not in any way constitute an endorsement by AEEE of these third party’s websites and sources and their accuracy or availability thereof.
- AEEE does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any site, information obtained from a site, or link to a site. AEEE does not warrant that sites will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that sites are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Use of information obtained from or through these sites, or usage of these third party’s websites in any manner is at the User’s own risk.
ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY
We shall strive to make our Website and the information therein available at all times, however we shall not be liable if for any reason, including but not limited to system failure, maintenance issue, system upgrades, broken links, the Website or any information contained therein is not available or accessible at any point.
TRANSMISSION OF PROHIBITED AND UNLAWFUL MATERIAL
- The User is prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material that is:
- Threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, constitute a contempt of court or otherwise be prejudicial to the administration of civil or criminal justice;
- Is in breach of any third party’s intellectual or other property rights or interests;
- Which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- For which the User has not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal or civil offence or otherwise be contrary to law or infringe the rights of any third party in any part of the world;
- Which may be technically harmful, including but not limited to computer virus, worms, corrupted data or malicious software.
RESPONSIBILITY OF TRANSACTIONAL USERS
- Users who have registered to undertake transactions or have availed membership benefits with AEEE are responsible for the safeguarding of their personal financial details and any other sensitive details. Such Users should not disclose or allow to be disclosed their membership details or personal login information to any other person.
- Before availing membership, it is important that the User goes through and understands the information that explains the fees and charges payable, and any deductions that will or may be applied and the circumstances in which the funds the User sends may not be applicable, and any other such fee policies contained therein.
LIMITS ON PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE
- The User expressly agrees to use the Service strictly for personal or institutional non-commercial purposes and shall not copy, modify, recompile, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish or create derivative works or sell any information, data, software or any other part of the Service accessed through this Website.
- The User is prohibited from renting, leasing, selling, sublicensing, lending or in any manner allowing any other party to use the Service, with or without consideration.
- In particular, AEEE will have no liability for any consequential, indirect, punitive, special or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, errors, loss of data or interruption in the availability of data) arising out of or relating to these terms, or use or inability to use this site, or any purchases on this site, or the User’s placement of content on this site or the User’s reliance upon information obtained from or through this site, whether based on contract, tort, statutory or other law.
LIMIT TO LIABILITY ARISING FROM DATA BREACHES
- This Website has been secured using encryption technology and other anti-virus/security measures have been adopted as a matter of practice to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- While AEEE undertakes all reasonable measures to protect this Website and all information, content, data and communications held between AEEE and its Users, due to the nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. While AEEE remains committed to protecting the privacy of our users, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information the User transmits to use, and the User does so at their own risk. Once we receive the User’s transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We do so by using secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, however we make no representations regarding the veracity of such measures.
- Further, we shall not be held liable for any losses that can be reasonably attributed to the User’s failure to take its own reasonable measures such as adopting its own security measures to prevent interference or interception of any such communications between the User and AEEE.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION