Though the trainings are online, they are limited to attendees only from our country
Choosing platform for online trainings and related details:
- We will conduct thrught GoToMeeting/Webinar or Zoom cloud
- The candidate can take the exam online through ProctorU while she/he is at home using her/his computer.
- Online Exam can be scheduled individually by participants thru’ ProctorU within 2 weeks of Training.
- EVO and AEEE will provide online training directions and ProctorU guidelines after the confirmation of your participation.
Alliance for an Energy-Efficient Economy (AEEE) is pleased to announce the IPMVP training & CMVP® certification program to be held on August 27-29, 2020. The brief description of the course with eligibility, guidelines, and benefits as well as the pre-application form are available at the end of this message. AEEE is facilitating the CMVP® certification in India and South Asia. AEEE is an industry-led association of energy efficiency companies, and an affiliate of Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO®). Please share this information with persons you consider suitable and would be benefited.
The CMVP programme has been designed jointly by the Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO®) and the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE). The CMVP programme recognizes the most qualified professionals in the competitive area of energy efficiency. This programme fosters a superior level of professional standards within the measurement and verification field.
The Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP®) is the most recognized designation in measurement and verification providing a wide range of benefits to help you thrive in your occupation. It is awarded by Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) in conjunction with the Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO). The CMVP training covers all methods applied for the M&V of Energy Efficiency (EE) projects and includes, namely, the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol® (IPMVP®).
CMVP is a registered trademark of AEE. IPMVP is a registered trademark of EVO.
- To raise the professional standards of those engaged in measurement and verification
- To improve the practice of measurement and verification by encouraging professionals to partake in a continuing education program of professional development for measurement and verification professionals
- To identify persons with acceptable knowledge of the principles and practices of measurement and verification through completing the certification and fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct
- To award special recognition to those professionals who have demonstrated a high level of competence and ethical fitness in measurement and verification
- Building or industry owners who wish to measure the energy savings generated by their projects.
- Building or industry owners who wish to partner with ESCOs to implement Energy Efficiency (EE) projects.
- Employees responsible for EE program evaluation and operation.
- Engineering firms or professional firms specialized in energy efficiency.
- ESCO employees required to conduct energy audits, prepare Measurement and Verification (M&V) plans or monitor project savings.
We expect a minimum of 20 candidates. We would also like to seek your support in sharing the information with your client/end-user companies. If minimum 15 applications are not received by 20th August 2020 then training will be postponed.
We look forward to your participation or nominations in the Training programme.
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Bhairav Sharma, Asst. Manager -Membership & Training Programs
Mobile: +91 98114 83702,
Tele: +91 11 41235617,