Date: 14 August 2013
Time: 10: 30 – 11:30 AM (IST) The Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) in partnership with the Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE) is organising a webinar focused on the Australian energy efficiency sector.
Why you should attend this webinar ?
- Learn about the Australian experience of the Energy Efficiency Opportunity Program (EEO) targeting Industrial consumers
- Know about Australian energy efficiency products, solutions and services
- Know about Australian innovations in the energy efficiency sector
- Explore business collaborations and partnerships with Australian companies
The webinar will
- Offer an overview of Australian best practices and experiences in energy efficiency
- Share experience of Australia’s Energy Efficiency Opportunity Program (EEO) targeting Industrial consumers, including case studies of companies that have successfully implemented energy efficiency targets
- Offer an overview on Australian energy efficiency sector’s capabilities, including energy efficiency products and services
Who should attend?
Indian companies involved in:
- Providing Energy efficiency solutions /technology in the commercial, industrial and residential sectors
- Energy audit firms
|Ms. Kylie Bell
Trade and Investment Commissioner
Australian Trade Commission
|Mr Dominic Zaal
Manager, Energy Efficiency Opportunities (EEO) Program
Department of Resources Energy and Tourism, Govt. of Australia
|Mr Rob Murray-Leach
Chief Executive Officer
Energy Efficiency Council, Australia