AEEE is pleased to announce that a limited number of registrations are still available to attend the energy efficiency gathering of the year: EE Global 2016! With the 9th EE Global Forum quickly approaching, now is the time to confirm your plans to join us in Washington, D.C. on May 11-12! AEEE is the Endorsing Organization to the event.
As an EE Global attendee, you will have the opportunity to hear high level speakers discuss challenges and opportunities in our energy sector, environment and economy. Register now to join the impressive roster of speakers, including:
- Congressman Paul Tonko (D-N.Y.)
- Rachel Kyte, Chief Executive Officer of the Sustainable Energy for All (SE4All), and Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General for Sustainable Energy for All
- Saurabh Kumar, Managing Director, EESL Limited
- Laurie Giammona, Senior Vice President & Chief Customer Officer, PG&E Company
Attendees will have the opportunity to not only listen to these energy visionaries, but actively engage with speakers and EE Global’s prominent audience. As an attendee, you will be part of the conversation through facilitated dialogues that incorporate audience questions and input. If you are looking for a deeper dive into the pressing energy questions, make sure not to miss this year’s Intensive Learning Sessions including:
- How Energy Efficiency Cuts Costs for a 2-Degree Future (Climate Works)
- The Global Energy Efficiency Accelerator Platform: Making Public-Private Partnerships Work for Energy Efficiency (C2E2/SE4All)
- Enhancing Financial Flows for Energy Efficiency Investments (IPEEC/G20)
- Unlocking the Nexus Between EE, RE and Energy Access to Achieve (SE4All, COP21 and Sustainable Development Goals)
Register now to engage with energy efficiency experts at EE Global May 11-12 in Washington, D.C.