About the project: Taking a stand against climate change, India has put forth climate commitments at various international forums. India is leading many battles by powering the future with renewable energy, accelerating sustainable mobility, fostering international cooperation, and by financing the energy transitions from conventional sources to green and efficient technologies. The world is undergoing a transition to clean, low carbon sources of energy at an unprecedented pace and scale and new technologies are required to replace existing fossil fuels in order to move towards a net carbon neutral economy at the earliest. Keeping ahead of the technology curve is a matter of strategic importance for all countries but especially India, which will be one of the world’s largest markets for these technologies in the decades to come.
To expedite the efforts, AEEE is conducting a study in the state of Uttar Pradesh on the MSME sector to identify the clusters where low carbon levers such as electrification of thermal processes, energy efficiency, alternate fuels, carbon capture, and other cleaner technologies, can be deployed. The prime objective of the study is to establish Uttar Pradesh as leader on climate action by adopting a low-carbon development pathway for decarbonization of the industrial sector in the state.
Workshop 1: Decarbonising the Brass manufacturing
Brass manufacturing has been an integral part of various industries for centuries, but it’s time to make it greener and more sustainable. AEEE in collaboration with, UPNEDA, DoEFCC UP, Vasudha Foundation, Handicraft Development society of Moradabad, and SUSTENT consulting private limited, is thrilled to announce a workshop on low carbon technologies in brass manufacturing.
- Innovative Technologies: Discover the latest advancements in decarbonizing brass production.
- Networking: Connect with experts, professionals, and like-minded individuals passionate about sustainability.
- Environmental Impact: Learn how sustainable brass manufacturing can reduce your carbon footprint and benefit the planet.
- Practical Insights: Gain valuable knowledge to implement eco-friendly practices in your brass manufacturing processes from experts.
Workshop 2: Decarbonising the Brick Industry
AEEE in collaboration with, UPNEDA, DoEFCC UP, Vasudha Foundation, Int Nirmata Parishad, and SUSTENT consulting private limited, is thrilled to announce a workshop on low carbon technologies in the brick manufacturing sector. Our goal is to bring together brick manufacturers, technology suppliers, entrepreneurs, and innovators to discuss and implement sustainable solutions.
- Learn about cutting-edge energy-efficient technologies in brick manufacturing.
- Gain insights from industry leaders and experts.
- Network with fellow professionals in the brick cluster.
Let’s pave the way to a greener future!