AEEE is conducting the next round of M&V Fundamentals and the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP) training from 16-18 March 2023 . This will be an online training & certification program offering the globally recognised “Performance Measurement and Verification Analyst” (PMVA) certification to successful candidates. It recognises qualified energy efficiency professionals and promotes higher standards within the measurement and verification field. The training covers all methods applied for the M&V of Energy Efficiency (EE) projects, including IPMVP®. We would be delighted if you could nominate some people from your organisation to attend the training and examination course. It’s designed for Engineers, Managers, Energy Auditors and Economists who deal with the key energy efficiency programmes.
Measurement and Verification of energy savings have become a critical requirement for PAT programme, ECBC, Standards & Labelling, DSM, BMS, ESCOs to implement energy efficiency (EE) projects and industrial programmes, among others. AEEE is EVO’s training partner and the programme recognises the most qualified professionals in the competitive area of energy efficiency. This programme fosters a superior level of professional standards within the measurement and verification field. It provides an introduction for those who want to take up the advanced International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP) Programme to become qualified International M&V professionals.
Why should you do this training?
- It raises the professional standards of those engaged in measurement and verification.
- It improves the practice of measurement and verification by encouraging professionals to partake in a continuing education programme for the same.
- It awards special recognition to those who demonstrate a high level of competence and ethical fitness in measurement and verification.
Who should opt for this training?
- Building or industry owners who wish to measure energy savings generated by their projects.
- Building or industry owners who wish to partner with ESCOs to implement energy efficiency (EE) projects.
- Employees responsible for energy efficiency programme evaluation and operation.
- Engineering or professional firms specialised in energy efficiency.
- ESCO employees who conduct energy audits, prepare measurement and verification (M&V) plans, and/or monitor project savings.
- The training will be conducted through a digital platform (Zoom Cloud) and is limited to applicants within India.
- Candidates will conduct the online exam through EVO ECMS web portal within two weeks of training and appear for the same from home.
- Online training directions guidelines will be shared by EVO and AEEE upon the candidate’s confirmation of participation.
PMVA is a registered trademark of Efficiency Valuation Organization® (EVO).
For more information, please visit our website